Tuesday, January 17, 2017

MFT January Release Replay

releasereplay_2017jan17


Hello, everyone, thanks for joining me for the January MFT Release Replay! Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!


Print

I always love this feature because it often gives me a chance to use products I might not have gotten around to during release. I’m using Flop Card – Heart Die-namics for the first time today and boy is it sweet! Other January release products I’m using are Floral Fantasy Background, I’m Owl Yours stamp set and I’m Owl Yours Die-namics, and Hearts & Stripes Paper Pack.

releasereplay_2017jan17b


The sentiments—inside and out—are from previously released sets Label Maker Love and Love You More. The ampersand on the heart is from LLD Bottlecap Numbers Die-namics and the fishtail flag sentiment tag is from Tag Builder Blueprints 6 Die-namics. All supplies are listed below.

releasereplay_2017jan17c


And that’s it from me for the January MFT Release Replay. Be sure to check out what the other designers have created at the MFT Blog. Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you soon!


1newsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Floral Fantasy Background, I’m Owl Yours, Label Maker Love, Love You More (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Hearts & Stripes Paper Pack, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Flop Card – Heart Die-namics, I’m Owl Yours Die-namics, LLD Bottlecap Numbers Die-namics, Tag Builder Blueprints 6 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Quickie Glue Pen, Uni-Ball White Gel Pen, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, MISTI (MFT; Copic markers

1newsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!