Friday, January 08, 2016

Love You–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #262

MFTWSC262_2016jan6

Hi, everyone, I’m back with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_262
As you can tell, I flipped the sketch for my card. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base and added another layer of Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Jumbo Dot Cover Up Die-namics, popped up on foam mounting tape. Then I added some fishtail flags cut from Ranger watercolor paper with Blueprints 20 Die-namics, watercolored them with Peerless Watercolors, stamped the stitch line from MSTN Stitched With Love with Black Licorice dye ink, and popped them up on foam.

MFTWSC262_2016jan6b

I added a heart to each flag, cut with Blueprints 8 Die-namics from Silver Sparkle card stock and also popped up on foam. The sentiment is from Label Maker Love and was stamped on Label Tape Die-namics with Black Licorice card stock. I finished off with some black enamel dots.

1winterssupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Label Maker Love, MSTN Stitched With Love (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Ranger watercolor paper, Silver Sparkle card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 8 Die-namics, Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Jumbo Dot Cover-Up Die-namics, Label Tape Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors (MFT); enamel dots

1wintersignature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara,

    I'm glad to see your card posted here because I visited yesterday and it was not up yet?

    So much I like about your card, for sure all the layering, must be such a tactile card with the holes background and then your layer of strips. Such pretty colors and hints of glitz, some person is so lucky to get this card from you!

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!