Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Creative Construction with Blueprints - Lots of Love for Blueprints

countdown5b_2016jan1

Hello, welcome to the January MFT Design Team Challenge, Creative Construction with Blueprints - Lots of Love for Blueprints! I have a couple of tags to share with you that I made with MFT’s January Release products, namely Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics and So Much Love stamp set.

MFT_CreativeConstruction_SideBar_thumb[1]
For my first one, I cut the tag front from Painted Prints Smitten Paper Pack and the back from Sweet Tooth card stock, then stamped the sentiment with Black Licorice dye ink. I built my shaker tag with Heat Resistant Acetate for the window and foam mounting tape, then cut the shaker elements from Cherry Crisp card stock and Cotton Candy card stock and added some seed beads along with them.

countdown5b_2016jan1c_thumb2

The sentiment banner was cut from black Licorice card stock, stamped with Versamark, and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder before being popped up on foam. I finished off with some ribbon and baker’s twine.
*****

My second tag also started by cutting the front from Painted Prints Smitten Paper Pack and the back from Sweet Tooth card stock, and the sentiment was stamped with Black Licorice dye ink and Wild Cherry dye ink.I added a little flag cut from Black Licorice card stock and an arrow cut from Silver Sparkle card stock with a Wild Cherry card stock heart.

countdown5b_2016jan1b_thumb1

Another heart was adhered to a Silver Mini Clothespin and I finished off with some crinkle ribbon and baker’s twine. I think I’ll start a campaign to bring back crinkle ribbon, what do you think? I CAN’T  be the only one out there with a drawer full of it, can I? Let’s bring it back, shall we?

And that’s it for me today—thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!
1winterssupplies_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
So Much Love (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Wild Cherry dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Wild Cherry card stock, Cherry Crisp card stock, Cotton Candy card stock, Painted Prints Smitten Paper Pack, Silver Sparkle card stock, Heat Resistant Acetate (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Silver Mini Clothespins (MFT); baker’s twine, ribbon, seam tape

1wintersignature_thumb1

4 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!