Thursday, December 10, 2015

I Will Always Be Here For You - MFTWSC #258

MFTWSC258_2015dec10

Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFT_WSC_258
I’m using some just-released products from MFTBB Adorable Elephants and BB Adorable Elephants Die-namics, Primitive Chevron Background, and Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX Die-namics, in addition to Blueprints 18 Die-namics and Blueprints 22 Die-namics.

I started with a Stone Gray card stock base, then cut some Ranger watercolor paper with Blueprints 22 Die-namics. That meant I switched up the side my rounded corner was on, but it’s all good ;-) I stamped it, mostly, with Primitive Chevron Background and Black Licorice hybrid ink, then randomly colored in some areas with my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers in the card colors. I popped it up on foam mounting tape, then added the Sour Apple card stock panel with the sentiment.

MFTWSC258_2015dec10b

I cut Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX Die-namics, Blueprints 18 Die-namics, and Circle STAX Set 1 Die-namics from Sweet Tooth card stock, Ranger watercolor paper, and heat resistant acetate to create my shaker element, then filled it with Pretty Pink Posh sequins and seed beads and adhered it to the card. I cut the elephant, flowers, and butterfly from Ranger watercolor paper, colored them with my Zig markers, and added them.

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you soon!

1christmassupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Adorable Elephants, Primitive Chevron Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Stone Gray card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Ranger Watercolor paper, heat resistant acetate (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
BB Adorable Elephants, Blueprints 18 Die-namics, Blueprints 22 Die-namics, Circle STAX Set 1 Die-namics, Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); Zig Clean Color Brush Markers

1christmassignature

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!