Friday, October 23, 2015

Waiting for Santa–MFT Color Challenge #32

MFTCPC32_2015oct23

Hi, all, I'm back with the latest MFT Color Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s color combo: After Midnight, Sweet Tooth, Factory Green, and Cranberry Cocktail. All of the details about the color challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_#32
I named my card “Waiting for Santa” because it looks like the reindeer and sleigh are doing just that! If you look closely, you’ll see the lead deer has a red nose ;-)
I started with a piece of After Midnight card stock and stenciled Snowfall Stencil with embossing paste and set it aside to dry. In the meantime. I cut and stamped all of the images, from Winter Wonderland and Winter Wonderland Die-namics, using Ranger watercolor paper and Black Licorice hybrid ink and colored them with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers.

SONY DSC

Then I cut some Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics from Sweet Tooth card stock, created my little scene on the After Midnight panel, and framed it with silver foil card stock cut with Pierced Square Frames Die-namics. Before popped it up on foam mounting tape, I added some hemp baker’s twine to the front of the card base—to do this I punched a tiny hole at the top and tied it ‘round. The sentiment was stamped on Steel Gray card stock with Versamark, heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, and popped up on foam, as well. a few Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins finished it off.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

1fallsupplies

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Winter Wonderland (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, After Midnight card stock, Steel Gray card stock, Ranger Watercolor paper, silver foil card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 12 Die-namics, Pierced Square Frames Die-namics, Winter Wonderland Die-namics, Snowfall Stencil, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, small water brush, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); baker’s twine, embossing paste

1fallsignature





1 comment:

  1. Another stunner, Ms. Barbara! I just love all your projects! Great inspiration. :) Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!