Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hello, Hello, Hello…and Thank You!

hello3_2014dec28

Hello, everyone! I have yet another quick and easy thank you card for you today. Each of the three cards I’ve posted since Christmas would be good for mass producing, I think.

For this card, I started with a Grout Gray card stock base. On a piece of trimmed-down Sweet Tooth card stock I stamped Grid Background with Steel Gray dye ink in a grungy manner, then overstamped with images from Abstract Art with, from the top, Peach Bellini dye ink, Limelight dye ink, and Wild Wisteria dye ink. Then I over stamped them with “HELLO” from Photo Booth and Black Licorice dye ink. I popped that up on foam on the base, added some Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics cut from black glitter paper and some clear sequins.

More from the sets on the inside, along with Black Licorice card stock and Sweet Tooth card stock cut with dies from Blueprints 5 Die-namics and Blueprints 21 Die-namics.

hello3_2014dec28in


And there you have it—quick and easy and mass producible :) Thanks so much for stopping by! See you again soon!

1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Grid Background, Abstract Art, Photo Booth (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink, Peach Bellini dye ink, Limelight dye ink, Wild Wisteria dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Grout Gray card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT); black glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics, Blueprints 5 Die-namics, Blueprints 21 Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, clear sequins

1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

  1. love this, Bar! the color combo is wonderful and I need some quick and easy thank-you's. Might be casing this one. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!