Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Happily Ever After–MFTWSC #179

MFTWSC179_2014jun4

Hey, there! It’s Wednesday noon so it must be time for this week’s MFTWSC! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.



MFTWSC179

My card started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then, on another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock, I stamped a new background stamp being released this month, Gingham Background. Awesome, am I right? This one will get a workout, I’m sure. I stamped it with Wild Cherry ink, matted it with Steel Gray card stock and popped it up on foam on the base. Next I stamped a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock with Romantic Script Background, which I showed you earlier today, with Steel Gray ink, and used it for the center panel. The sentiment, from LJD Together Forever, was stamped on a Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics die cut, also with Steel Gray ink, and popped up on foam. Two hearts, cut from Wild Cherry card stock with Heart STAX Die-namics, were stapled together and popped up on foam, as well. Some enamel dots finished it off. Yes, I have an enamel dot problem—one for which I want no help, LOL!

Another sentiment from LJD Together Forever was stamped on the inside.


MFTWSC179_2014jun4in

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by—hope to see you playing along this week! AND, hope to see you back tomorrow for Day Six of MFT’s June Release Countdown!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps: LJD Together Forever, Gingham Background, Romantic Script Background (
MFT)
Ink:
Wild Cherry ink, Steel Gray Hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Wild Cherry card stock, Steel Gray card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Heart STAX Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz), enamel dots

1CAS Signature2

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!