Sunday, February 09, 2014

So Awesome–MFT February Release Countdown, Day Three

countdownday3_2014feb9


Hi, everyone, and welcome to MFT’s February Release Countdown Day Three! We’re previewing more awesome products today: Simply Fabulous Sayings, Chandelier Die-namics, and LLD Little Lowercase Letters Die-namics. Be sure to hop over to the MFT Blog for all of today’s details and don’t forget—release is February 11th at 10pm!



NewReleaseCountdown_Day3

I have a card for you today using Chandelier Die-namics, Striped background, and Simply Fabulous Sayings. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then stamped the new Striped Background on a piece of Blu Raspberry card stock with Blu Raspberry ink, trimmed it down and popped it up on foam, after stamping the sentiment, from Simply Fabulous Sayings, with Black Licorice ink.

To make my chandelier, I cut Chandelier Die-namics twice, once with metallic gold card stock and once with Sweet Tooth card stock. I trimmed just the candles and a little of the holder off of the Sweet Tooth card stock version, then colored the “flame” with Copic markers. I trimmed the candles off of the gold version and adhered the white candles to the gold base. I then adhered the chandelier to the Blu Raspberry card stock layer with liquid glue and finished off with a few gold sequins.  

Another sentiment from Simply Fabulous Sayings was stamped on the inside.

countdownday3_2014feb9in


And there you have it for another day of Release Countdown! Hope to see you back tomorrow for Day Two—it’s getting close!!!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps: Striped Background, Simply Fabulous Sayings (
MFT)
Ink:
Blu Raspberry ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Blu Raspberry card stock (MFT); gold metallic card stock
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Chandelier Die-namics (
MFT); Copic markers, sequins, foam tape


1CAS Signature2

10 comments:

  1. What an elegant card. So gorgeous. Thanks for the technique tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I LOVE this! Fabulous colors and design. I will NEED this chandelier for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome is right!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is Awesome, Barb. I love it! This die is really calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those Fabulous Sayings & your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are must haves for me! love the color palette and your card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stamp set...and your card is Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!