Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Merry & Bright–MFT October Teaser, Day Seven

 teaserday7_2013oct8


Here we are at the last day of MFT October Teasers!! Today we’re previewing Ornament Banner Builder, Ornament Banner Die-namics, Cheerful Christmas Greetings (Free with $60), and Swiss Dots Die-namics. Release is tonight at 10pm! Are you making your list yet? You can get all of the details and this month’s shopping list at the MFT Blog.




TeaserTime_FullSize

I have a card for you today using Ornament Banner Builder and Ornament Banner Builder Die-namics. I’m also using Sheet Music Background, another new set this month. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then stamped the sheet music on Sweet Tooth card stock with Black Licorice ink, trimmed it down and matted it with Black Licorice card stock. Then I cut out my Ornament Banner Builder Die-namics from Sweet Tooth card stock and the itty bitty “string” from which to hang the ornaments from Black Licorice card stock. I stamped my ornaments with Berrylicious ink, Red Hot ink, and Sour Apple ink and each of the bow hangers with Black Licorice ink and popped the banner up on foam tape. I stamped the sentiment on a Black Licorice card stock strip with Sweet Tooth pigment ink and heat embossed. I popped the sentiment strip up on foam and added some enamel dots for accent.

On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Cheerful Christmas Greetings, which is the Free With $60 set for October, with Black Licorice ink.
 

teaserday7_2013oct8in


And there you have it, the last of MFT’s October Teasers! Hope to see you tonight at the release party and then the New Product Tour, starting at 10pm!









~Supplies~
Stamps: Ornament Banner Builder, Cheerful Christmas Greetings (
MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Berrylicious ink, Red Hot ink, Sour Apple ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Ornament Banner Builder
Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, embossing powder, heat tool, enamel dots


brownwendysignature

23 comments:

  1. Adorable ornament banner. Love the musical score in the BG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, love the ornament colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love the design and the colors are so lovely. You guys are selling me on that darn rubber stamp. Swore I would never buy another rubber stamp and you are swaying me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara your card is stunning in the primary colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous with the Ornament Banner Builder and Dies!

    Hugs, De hobby droom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the music background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this card Barbara!! That banner is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have all of this new product you have worked with on my list for release day Barbara.I love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card love the pops of color on the black & white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love the Christmas cards you made with those new sets. Love the new Christmas sentiment set and those little ornaments are really cute too. Thanks for your lovely examples today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Bar, another amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those ornaments strung across your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow love this look, cool pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the extra layer the banner creates, I didn't think that I would like it until I'm seeing all the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Card. Love the colorful banner ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of my favorite cards ever! I love that background music with the ornaments. Makes me want to sing Christmas songs in October. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm with Panda on this -- OMG! Fabulous Card! I love this deck the halls banner, I do. I don't do banners, all these trends finally grow on me just as everyone else is giving up on them usually, so I'm glad I like this one now! Love your card Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, I love the ornament banner die.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How adorable!!! I love this ornament die

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!