Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thinking of You–MFTWSC #141

MFTWSC141_2013sep11


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC141

Not surprisingly, I went A2 with my card for this week’s sketch. I started with a Kraft card stock base and stamped the dots from this month’s Free With $60 set, Large Scale Backgrounds with Black Licorice ink. Then I stamped a piece of Primitive White card stock with LJD Art Expression Text and trimmed it to size.

Next I cut out the little half-circle using Die-namics Blueprints 7 and cut the sentiment strip from the same die set using Black Licorice card stock. I also cut out some Die-namics Peek-a-Boo Chevrons across the bottom before popping it up on foam. I stamped the sentiment using Whip Cream pigment ink and heat embossed it. I cut the butterfly using Die-namics MPD Winged Beauties and Orange Fizz card stock and stamped it with the coordinating image from MPD Winged Beauties in Black Licorice ink. It was also popped up on foam and the card was finished off with some enamel dots.

I stamped another sentiment from MPD Winged Beauties on the inside.


MFTWSC141_2013sep11in


And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!












~Supplies~
Stamps: Large Scale Backgrounds,
LJD Art Expression Text, MPD Winged Beauties (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Primitive White card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Whip Cream pigment ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Blueprints 7, Die-namics Peek-a-Boo Chevrons, Die-namics MPD Winged Beauties (MFT); foam tape, embossing powder, heat tool, enamel dots

brownwendysignature

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Barbara! I love the row of dots and the script background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!