Tuesday, September 03, 2013

MFT September New Product Tour


newproducttourall_2013sep3

Hi, everyone! It’s time for MFT’s September New Product Tour! This is where the design team gives you another look at the fabulous products being released this month—if you’ve already shopped, I hope you’ll get some more ideas to use with your new goodies and if not, hopefully you’ll be inspired to go shop :)


NewRelease_BlogTitle
I have four cards to share with you tonight using LJD Textile Backgrounds and Die-namics Thank You.

My first one uses the gingham background image that I stamped with Wild Cherry ink on Sweet Tooth card stock and trimmed on the diagonal before adhering it to a Sweet Tooth card stock card base. I added a Wild Cherry card stock flag cut with Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon and the script version of Die-namics Thank You, cut from Black Licorice card stock. Those two elements are popped up on foam, then I finished it off by adding a few sequins.


newproducttour1_2013sep3


For the inside of this card, I stamped a sentiment from another Lisa Johnson set being released this month, LJD Fall Foliage.

newproducttour1_2013sep3in 


I think my second card would be perfect for a guy. I stamped the Kraft card stock layer with Versamark using the herringbone image and popped it up on foam on a Primitive White card stock base. It was cut with the large image from Die-namics Blueprints 6 for the rounded corners. I cut out the block letter version of Die-namics Thank You from menswear colors of Nightshift Blue card stock, Steel Gray card stock, and Paver Red card stock and popped each up on foam. For accent, I tied around some hemp cord in a bow.

newproducttour2_2013sep3


The inside of this card has a sentiment from last month’s LJD Grand Greetings.

newproducttour2_2013sep3in


My third card has a homespun-y feel from, again, the gingham image, stamped on Primitive Cream card stock with Tangy Orange ink. It’s popped up on foam as is the sentiment layer. I cut the script version of Die-namics Thank You out of the layer and adhered Tangy Orange card stock behind it. Then I added a couple of leaves cut from Primitive Cream card stock and Die-namics LJD Fall Foliage, stamped with several inks using the rock and roll technique. I tied them together with hemp cord and finished the card off with some enamel dots.

newproducttour3_2013sep3


The inside of this card also has a sentiment from LJD Fall Foliage.

newproducttour3_2013sep3in


My final card is one that could also work for a guy, I think. I started with a Steel Gray card stock base and added a Sweet Tooth card stock layer on which I stamped the argyle pattern with Steel Gray ink—new this month. After I stamped that, I carefully taped on the block letter version of Die-namics Thank You with removable tape and cut it out. I adhered a strip of 1” wide ScorTape across the back, then I cut out the individual letters in rainbow colors and adhered them to the ScorTape, placing them in the cut-outs. I was going to stop right there but I got an ink smudge when I was almost DONE so I covered it up with enamel dots :)

newproducttour4_2013sep3


The inside of this card has a sentiment from All Smiles, stamped with Steel Gray ink.

newproducttour4_2013sep3in


And that’s it! Thanks SO much for stopping by! Happy shopping!!


newproducttour1_2013sep3





newproducttour2_2013sep3





newproducttour3_2013sep3








newproducttour4_2013sep3







~Supplies~
Gingham 1 Card:
Stamps:
LJD Textile Backgrounds, LJD Fall Foliage (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Wild Cherry card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Wild Cherry ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Thank You, Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon (MFT); foam tape, sequins

Herringbone Card
Stamps:
LJD Textile Backgrounds, LJD Grand Greetings (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive White card stock, Kraft card stock, Nightshift Blue card stock, Steel Gray card stock, Paver Red card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT); Versamark
Accessories/tools: Vagabond,
Die-namics Blueprints 6, Die-namics Thank You, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape

Gingham 2 Card:
Stamps:
LJD Textile Backgrounds, LJD Fall Foliage (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive Cream card stock, Tangy Orange card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Tangy Orange ink (MFT); Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger); Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cajun Craze (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Thank You, Die-namics LJD Fall Foliage, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape, enamel dots

Argyle Card:
Stamps:
LJD Textile Backgrounds, All Smiles (MFT)
Paper:
Steel Gray card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Red Hot card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Lemon Drop card stock, Jellybean Green card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Blu Raspberry card stock, Sno Cone card stock, Grapesicle card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Blueprints 5, Die-namics Thank You (MFT); foam tape, ScorTape, enamel dots


brownwendysignature

4 comments:

  1. Makes me want to purchase that die setting. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thak u was not on my list, you are making me think about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for ideas on how to use my textiles stamp. You sure have some good ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!