Saturday, April 27, 2013

Welcome Baby–C4C #183

C4C183_2013apr27

Happy Saturday, everyone! Today is Crazy 4 Challenges day and KJ has challenged us to make a baby card. Sweet!

My card is CAS and I love it! First I cut out letters spelling “baby” using
Die-namics By the Letters. Then, on a Sweet Tooth card stock base, I adhered the pearly flourish and stamped the sentiment, from DC Baby Onesie in Kraft ink. After I popped up the die cut letters it was done!

On in inside I stamped a sentiment from
Clearly Sentimental About Babies.

C4C183_2013apr27in 
And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C183.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!







~Supplies~
Stamps:
DC Baby Onesie, Clearly Sentimental About Babies (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT); In Bloom (MFT)
Ink:
Kraft ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics By the Letters (MFT); pearl flourish, foam tape


brownwendysignature

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!