Monday, April 01, 2013

Exciting News in MFT-land

welcomeamy_2013apr1


Today’s card is in honor of a little announcement over on the MFT Blog. I can’t spill the beans here, but you’ll want to hop on over there to see what the excitement is all about :)

Is it OK if I say I LOVE this card? REALLY love it? So, yeah, I like or love all of my cards--some more than others--otherwise I wouldn’t put them out here in blogland, KWIM? That said, I REALLY love this card and I hope you do, too.

I started with a Kraft card stock base, then cut chat bubbles with my Die-namics Say What? Die Only from Sno Cone card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, and Banana Split card stock. Then I stamped sentiments from DC Say What Sentiments with Black Licorice ink and adhered them to the base.

Next, I cut a Die-namics Chat Bubbles die cut from Whip Cream card stock and stamped a sentiment from More Essential Sentiments. I popped it up on foam and it was DONE!

For the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the set:

welcomeamy_2013apr1in


And that’s all from me today! Thanks SO much for stopping by!








~Supplies~
Stamps:
More Essential Sentiments, DC Say What Sentiments (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Sno Cone card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Banana Split card stock, Whip Cream card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Say What? Die Only, Die-namics Chat Bubbles (MFT); foam


brownwendysignature

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!