Tuesday, January 01, 2013

A Little Announcement In MFT-land

welcomejenny_2013jan1

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope this is the beginning of a fabulous year for each and every one of us! MFT January teasers start tomorrow, but TODAY, there’s a little announcement over at the MFT blog. That’s all I’m sayin’…you’ll have to hop over there to find out what it’s all about ;-)

And, of course, I have a card to celebrate the announcement :) I’m using a set from last month’s release, LJD Gift Card Greetings II. I stamped it on the front of my Die-namics Gift Card Pocket – Horizontal die cut and adhered it to the front of the card. To finish it off I tied around some Cappucino baker’s twine and added a Razzle Berry button with a small Die-namics Traditional Tags STAX on which I stamped the $_____ image. Cute!! 

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

welcomejenny_2013jan1in


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that’s it! See you back tomorrow for the first day of Teasers AND the first MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge of 2013!

 

 

Pin It




 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Gift Card Greetings II (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Hot Fudge card stock (MFT); Lively (Authentique)
Ink:
Wild Cherry ink (MFT); Memento Rich Cocoa 
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Gift Card Pocket – Horizontal, Die-namics Traditional Tags STAX, Razzle Berry button, Cappucino baker’s twine (MFT); sewing machine, foam dots


brownwendysignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!