Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Let Your Dreams Soar–MFTWSC #77

MFTWSC77_2012jun20

 GetSketchy_DesignTeam

Are you ready for another MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC77


Welcome to this week’s
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! As you can see, I made my card A2 size and brought out my Die-namics Fly a Kite set. I love that kite!! I used some MFT Tangy Orange Grosgrain ribbon for the horizontal element. The sentiment is from Flopsey Flies a Kite and was stamped on a Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon flag and adhered under a twine-tied button. Some machine stitching and a few Dew Drops finish it off.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from
Flopsey Flies a Kite.

MFTWSC77_2012jun20in


Here are the
Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Fly a Kite Die-namics


Thanks SO much for stopping by today!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Flopsey Flies a Kite (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream, Tangy Orange (MFT); Gathering (Authentique)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa 
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; First Place Award Ribbon, Fly a Kite
Die-namics dies, ribbon (MFT); button, twine, sewing machine, Dew Drops

 

brownwendysignature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this---those papers are delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful card, Barbara, I love it, I bought the kite last week and hope to use it soon!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Bar! These papers are SO pretty and I LOVE the kite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!