Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - MFTWSC #46



Are you ready for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

So, I brought out Inspired By Christmas again. I'm building up a nice little stack of Christmas cards :) I stamped Santa on Fossil cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, then went to town on the layout. I used Simply Scallops, Medium Die-namics for my border and for the green tab I used the end of the Textile Rectangle Die-namics. Instead of adding a flower, I tied on a seam binding ribbon, a button, and an ornament from Christmas Ornaments Die-namics set stamped with Noel, which is from the set. Me likey :)

Here's the inside with another sentiment from the set.





That's it for me today--hope to see you playing the sketch challenge!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Inspired By Christmas (MFT)
Paper: Fossil; Bravo Burgundy (SU!); Lost & Found Christmas (MME)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Simply Scallops, Medium, Textile Rectangle, and Christmas Ornaments Die-namics dies (MFT; seam binding, button, twine, flat back pearls, distressing tool (Tim Holtz)



7 comments:

  1. so pretty & what an awesome vintage feel- love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So VERY pretty, Barbara! Love the crinkly ribbon (and, well, everything)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love that ornament on there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! LOVE the colors, and the ornament for the sentiment is fanTAStic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara, what a fantastic card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!