Thursday, September 22, 2011

Boo Banner

[Edited to add: all of the Boo Banner kits are sold--many thanks to everyone who purchased them! If possible, I'm going to put some more in my shop next week, so if you're interested, shoot me an email.]

Hi, all, just thought I'd pop in here to show you my latest banner. It will very soon be time to put out some Halloween decorations so I decided I'd better get it done if I was going to use it this year.


Like my Fall banner, no stamping on this baby--just paper, ribbon, and embellishments.

As with my Fall banner, I'm offering kits for this banner in my Etsy shop--if you're interested you can check it out HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with a Flourishes Friday post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!