Monday, November 30, 2009

Have a magical day - MFT December Teaser Day Three

Are you ready for some new Pure Innocence? Well, have we ever got it for you today. MFT is releasing four new images on Wednesday, December 2 and they're stinkin' cute! Today I'm showing you Fairy Girl--what a doll she is!

I stamped her on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored her with Copic markers. After I colored her, I added some gold Shimmerz to her magic wand and some Angel Wings Shimmerz to her wings. Her dress is paper pieced and the sentiment was punched out with a 1" circle punch. All edges were swiped with a Chamomile Vintage Touch ink pad and I stitched around the two base elements. I'm using Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #49 for my layout.

MFT DT members (both full-time and guests for December) will be showing you more ways to use this set, so head on over to Kim's blog to see the line up--she'll have the list up at 11:00am EST. Be sure to check them out--these new PIs are just the cutest!

Thanks for stopping by today...I'll have another sneaky peek for you tomorrow ;-)

~Recipe~
Stamps: Pure Innocence Fairy Girl (MFT)
Paper: Soft Suede, Blush Blossom (SU!); Lily Kate 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Vintage Touch Ink (PTI)
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provo Craft); Border die (Spellbinders); 3M foam squares, ribbon (craft store); Copic markers; buttons (stash); twine (PTI); Gold and Angel Wings Shimmerz; 1" circle punch, 1/4" punch, 1/16" punch; sewing machine


19 comments:

  1. LOVE the layout and those soft pretty papers just make her even cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. barbara...this is so stinkin' precious1 i squeeled as soon as it came up in my google reader! LOL! love these papers, the buttons added to the border punch, the ribbon/tag combo, and your coloring is amazing!!!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done beautifully! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is NOT making me happy.... I DO NOT HAVE THIS STAMP AND THE 2nd IS WAAAAY TO FAR AWAY..... LMAO!

    AS ALWAYS Barbara... your cards are TIPPITY TOPPITY on my OOOOO list......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Barbara!! I love the soft colors, and the buttons are just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could this be ANY sweeter?!?! I think not! Awesome design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft sweetness of this card. Those colors are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Barbara! I love the way you used the buttons! So brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, Barbara! I love the paper-pieced dress! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, she's so sweet, Barbara! Love her paper pieced dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply darling. I adore the soft colors and the buttons. DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bar she's adorable!! Love your paper piecing and the soft glow around her, and just everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How freakin cute is this? I love it! She's so precious with the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute, CUTE! LOVE her paper-pieced dress! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!