Monday, September 14, 2009

Trick or Treat with WTG--and Flopsey!

I just love this set! I mean, WTG *and* Flopsey on the same set? What's not to love?! Isn't that little trick or treater dressed as Flopsey the cutest?!

Trick or Treat with WTG is the name of the set. I stamped the main image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers. The DP is from a Debbie Mumm holiday mat stack from last year, card stock is Basic Black, Only Orange, and Elegant Eggplant. The sentiment was cut/embossed with a Petite Oval Nestabilities die, sponged with Elegant Eggplant while it was still in the die, and matted with a Petite Oval Scallop. I wrapped my favorite purple ribbon around, tied a bow, and dangled a Halloween charm from the bow.

Thanks for dropping by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Trick or Treat with WTG (MFT)
Paper: Basic Black, Only Orange, Elegant Eggplant (SU!); Debbie Mumm Holiday mat stack; Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 3M foam squares, ribbon, Perle cotton (craft store); border punch (Martha Stuart); charm (Making Memories); Copic markers


5 comments:

  1. So Cute! I love that bunny... he cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is adorable! I love that paper--I saw that DM paper online somewhere but you know me....I always think I "have enough"!!! I think I need to do a paper swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! That paper is a perfect match for the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!