Thursday, July 16, 2009

You're Simply Sweet

This card is for the newest sketch challenge over at the My Favorite Things forum on Splitcoast. Every Thursday we get a new sketch and a new My Favorite Challenge posted on a new thread where we also chat during the next week. Come on over and join in the fun!

And don't forget to check out the newest releases at MFT--you can see them all here. Oh! And for lots of luscious eye candy, check out the blog hop from Tuesday night. You'll be glad you did :)

This image is from the Here's the Scoop set and was stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I added some Christmas Red Stickles to the cherry for some bling :) The patterned paper is from the new Lemonade 6 x 6 pad by Basic Grey and my card stock is Pretty In Pink, Soft Sky, and Kiwi Kiss, and I stitched around the patterned paper. Following the sketch I added some ribbon and the sentiment and used some Dew Drops for accent.

I'm so glad you stopped by today--hope you'll play along with us this week!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Here's the Scoop (MFT)
Paper: Lemonade 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey); Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Soft Sky, and Kiwi Kiss (SU!); Perfect Paper Panels (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 3M foam squares (craft store); Copic markers; Dew Drops; sewing machine; ribbon (SU!); Stickles

4 comments:

  1. Yummy! Your background paper is perfect with this yummy treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! That bg paper is perfect with icecream...I don't know why, but it is! It must be the cool colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious! I could eat all three sundaes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Bar! Love the plaid Lemonade paper in the background, and the kiwi ribbon goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!