Saturday, December 20, 2008

Belated challenge cards

I have a couple of cards to post today. I'm starting to catch up on some challenges that I'm late on. I know, I know, you're never late, LOL.

The first one is for SCS Sketch Challenge #205. I still need to go back and do #204, but I liked this one for this paper and for a masculine card. This one is for my DH's birthday (I gave the first one I made for him away!) that's coming up SOON! I'm using Basic Grey's Archaic paper and a stamp from Verve's Wonderful Wishes set. Some brads in the corners, and this was an easy man's card--no frou-frou about it, and I love this paper.

















The second one is for SCS Sketch Challenge #206. Cute sketch and fun to do. I love this luscious Heidi Grace paper with it's shimmery and soft pink and green, and the Kraft really sets it off.




















Thanks for dropping in today. I'll be back tomorrow with more cards :)

~Recipe~
Stamps: Wonderful Wishes (Verve)
Paper: Very Vanilla (SU!), Achaic (Basic Grey)
Ink: Always Artichoke (SU!)
Accessories: copper brads (craft store), paper piercer/template/mat

~Recipe~
Stamps: none
Paper: Kraft, Pretty In Pink, Sage Shadow (SU!), Shimmer Glitter DP by Heidi Grace: Christmas | Words and Holly and Holly Leaves
Ink: none
Accessories: ribbon, snowflake brads (craft store), Martha Stewart snowflake punch, foam squares (3-M)

3 comments:

  1. Great cards, Barb! I love how you lined up the patterns on the panels on the "hubby" card, and the layered snowflakes on the second one are beautiful! That paper is great, too1

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just lovely! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, these are great..that second one is gorgeous with that shimmery paper!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!