Wednesday, November 05, 2008

You Mean Everything To Me

This card is for SCS color challenge #191, using Pretty In Pink, Riding Hood Red, and Kiwi Kiss. I love this stamp set and I thought these colors would work for an anniversary card, so here it is.

My base card is Whisper White with a layer of Kiwi Kiss. The bottom border is paper pierced with an Ornare template. The next element is first Riding Hood Red and then a piece of DSP from the Bella Rosa line. The focal image was stamped on Whisper White with Kiwi Kiss using the Always set and the flowers colored with a Pretty In Pink marker and Riding Hood Red re-inker. It was layered on Pretty in Pink and the corners accented with Fresh Mown Grass Dew Drops and is up on dimensionals. The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped with Riding Hood Red on Whisper White and paper pierced. It was cut/embossed with a Nestabilities ribbon slider die. Sheer red ribbon secures it to the card. Thanks for visiting and taking a look!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Always (SU!)
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rosa DSP (SU!)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pretty In Pink (marker), Riding Hood Red (SU!)
Accessories: Dew Drops, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, sheer ribbon (craft store), Ornare paper piercing template, paper piercer/mat

2 comments:

  1. Oh my.....this is sooooo pretty! I just HAD to have this set, and I find myself stumped as to how to use it! Maybe I will have to CASE this!! The colors are so pretty. How long does it take to do the Ornare? I keep thinking about getting one.
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the way you used the colours and your design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!