Friday, November 07, 2008

Eat ham!

I've had this stamp for a while and was chicken (sorry, couldn't resist) to try to color it. But it turned out OK. And it was fun to do. This card is for the Verve Holiday Release challenge #3.

My base card is More Mustard with a layer of Chocolate Chip. I've used two designs from the K & Co. Fall Harvest mat pack and one from the SU! Autumn Vine DSP collection along with More Mustard. I used the Fiskars Threading Water punch on the SU! DP and added brown brads to accent the scallops. Some twill and brown satin ribbon are tied around this element and I paper pierced the bottom edge. The focal image is a stamp by Inkadinkado and colored with Stampin' markers and a blender pen. It's edges are sponged with Creamy Caramel and matted with Pumpkin Pie and then Chocolate Chip and is up on dimensionals. I think he's a cute little turkey and I like the way he turned out! Thanks for checking by!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Turkey (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Autumn Vine DSP (SU!), K & Co. Fall Harvest mat pack
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Real Red, Ballet Blue, Sahara Sand, Yoyo Yellow
Accessories: ribbon, twill, brads (craft store), paper piercer/mat/template, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. HA! This is a hoot! What a fun card--I am glad you weren't too chicken to try it out!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!