Thursday, August 28, 2008

Manly birthday.

When I need a masculine card I always reach for my pad of Basic Grey's Boxer paper. I love this paper!!! This card is very simple but It's exactly what I wanted it to be. Very Vanilla base card with two layers of different Boxer paper designs, topped with a layer of Night of Navy card stock. The main image sentiment is done with a stamp I got at a craft store and it works perfectly for this card--not mushy but just right for a male friend. It's stamped on Very Vanilla card stock in Night of Navy and the edges sponged with Creamy Caramel. I'm liking it! Thanks for looking!

Recipe: Stamp--unknown craft store stamp; Paper--Very Vanilla and Night of Navy card stock (Stampin' UP!), Basic Grey Boxer DP; Ink--Night of Navy and Creamy Caramel (SU!).

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job. Its hard to find masculine stuff for cards so am happy to see that there is good items available.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!