Monday, March 12, 2018

I’ll Love You Furever

loveyoufurever_2018mar12

Hello, all! I’m back with another card using MFT March Release products. Today I’m using Love You Furever Stamp Set and Die-namics for a sweet card.

I stamped the images on Solar White Neenah Classic Crest 80lb card stock with Extreme Black Hybrid ink and colored them with Copic markers.

loveyoufurever_2018mar12b

I popped them up in a heart lined with patterned paper, heat embossed the sentiment, and finished off with some die-cut hearts. All supplies are listed and linked below.

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Love You Furever
Die-namics: Love You Furever, Tag Builder Blueprints 5, Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips, Pierced Heart STAX
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
Specialty Inks: Versamark
Patterned Paper: Hearts & Stripes, Black & White Stripes
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Ripe Raspberry, Black Licorice, Solar White - Neenah Classic Crest 80 lb
Specialty Papers: Silver Sparkle
Supplies: foam mounting tape, E-Z Runner, white detail embossing powder, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Copics, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, craft tweezers
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, heat tool


1newsignature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!