Tuesday, November 14, 2017

My Favorite Things November Release Replay

releasereplay_2017nov14

Hello and welcome to MFT’s October Release Replay! Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!


Print
I’ve had this color palette in mind for a while to use with Snowflake Splendor and this seemed like a good time to use it. I stamped the images, alternating colors, on Sweet Tooth card stock, cut them out with the coordinating Die-namics, and stacked them with foam tape between each layer.

releasereplay_2017nov14b

I added a strip of Homespun Gingham paper pack down each side of my card base then popped up a panel of Sweet Tooth on foam tape. I added the snowflake stack then embellished each with either Nuvo Jewel Drops – Rosewater, Nuvo Jewel Drops – Sea Breeze, matching colors. I finished by adding a sentiment using Peaceful Words Die-namics, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock, stacked three layers deep and adhered beneath the snowflake.

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you soon!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Snowflake Splendor
Die-namics: Snowflake Splendor, Peaceful Words
Dye Ink: Sno Cone, Peach Bellini
Patterned Paper: Homespun Gingham
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth
Supplies: foam mounting tape, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, MISTI, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Nuvo Jewel Drops – Rosewater, Nuvo Jewel Drops – Sea Breeze

1newsignature_thumb[1]

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!