Monday, June 19, 2017

Sending Birthday Wishes–My Favorite Things June Card Kit, Day One

birthdaywishescardkitday1_2017jun19


Hello, everyone! We have a SUPER fun card kit for you this month! Sending Birthday Wishes Card Kit is going to be a huge hit! This is Reveal Day One--the kit will be available for purchase tomorrow night, June 20th, at 9pm Eastern. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for all the details and more samples from the talented MFT Design Team.

Print


The mid-month Free With $60 die is Mail Delivery Die-namics, which creates a clever mail slot so I decided to make my card front like a front door. To do that, I cut some Cherry Wood Adhesive-Backed Sheet with Stitched Cover-Up Companion – Vertical Die-namics and then I cut Mail Delivery Die-namics from Brushed Gold card stock and cut the opening into the center door with the included die. I adhered the mail slot and then everything to a Sweet Tooth card stock base with foam mounting tape. I adhered the cut out “panels” directed to the card base to give it a more dimensional look.

birthdaywishescardkitday1_2017jun19b


I cut the little envelope from Party Patterns Paper Pack, that is included with the kit, assembled it and slipped in a little note, using Sending Birthday Wishes stamp set and Blue Yonder dye ink, then sealed it with a Ripe Raspberry card stock heart before slipping it in the mail slot.

birthdaywishescardkitday1_2017jun19c

To complete my card, I stamped another sentiment on the inside, using Ripe Raspberry dye ink.

And that’s it from me for Day One of
MFT’s June Card Kit Countdown! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Sending Birthday Wishes Card Kit (MFT)
Ink:
Blue Yonder dye ink, Ripe Raspberry dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sending Birthday Wishes Card Kit, Sweet Tooth card stock, Cherry Wood Adhesive-Backed Sheet, Brushed Gold card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Sending Birthday Wishes Card Kit, Stitched Cover-Up Companion – Vertical Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Multi Medium Matte Glue, MISTI, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool (MFT)

1newsignature

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Barbara! I love your cherry wood door with gold accents and your little note card and envie are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great cards. Love the little "door"

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That mail slot in the door is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable, Barbara! I'm trying to find out how large the envelope is once it's assembled. Are you able to tell me? Thank you so much! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! That wood door is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever. Love the wooden door!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card looks great! I need to get some of the brushed gold and silver cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wood door and your choice of the coverup die. It's works beautifully. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to use the adhesive "wood" for the door. It's a great background for the colorful tiny card. Love this card and this new kit release! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your door card very creative using on the wood door with mail delivery slot! Also the mail popping out I Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...