Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thinking of You–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #332

MFTWSC332_2017may11

Hi, everyone, I'm back with this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here's this week's sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_332

I wanted to try out some more of the new Distress Oxide inks for this card. I’m not feeling the love like most people are so maybe I’m doing something wrong. Or need more practice so here we go :) I used Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink, Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink, Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink, and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink on Smooth White card stock for my background then stamped Beautiful Blooms Stamp Set with Black Licorice dye ink on top then I cut a strip from Plaid Patterns Paper pack and adhered it down the left side of a Sweet Tooth card stock base.

MFTWSC332_2017may11b

The sentiment was stamped on More Sweet Tooth card stock then I cut an opening with Oval STAX Set 1 Die-namics, added a frame using Stitched Oval Scallop Edge Frames Die-namics and Black Licorice card stock, and popped it up on the base with the sponged and stamped element and was done!

Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you soon!


1newsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Beautiful Blooms Stamp Set (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink, Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink, Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink, Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Smooth White card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Plaid Patterns Paper Pack (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Beautiful Blooms Die-namics, Stitched Oval Scallop Edge Frames Die-namics, Oval STAX Set 1 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Mini Ink Blending Tool, MISTI (MFT)

1newsignature

1 comment:

  1. I think your background is flawless...beautifully blended! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!