Tuesday, November 08, 2016

MFT November Release Replay–Season’s Greetings

releasereplay_2016nov8


Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!


Print

I didn’t get a chance to use Stitched Rounded Square Frames Die-namics during release so I thought I’d show them some love today. For this card I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base. Then, on Ranger Watercolor Paper, I stamped Simply Snowflakes Stamp Set with Versamark, heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, and applied a watercolor wash with Peerless Watercolors and a waterbrush then adhered it to the base.

releasereplay_2016nov8b


Next, I cut Stitched Rounded Square Frames Die-namics from Silver Sparkle card stock and popped it up on foam mounting tape. Then I stamped the sentiment from Snowfall of Blessings with Versamark on Lush Lagoon card stock, heat embossed it with white detail embossing powder, and also popped it up on foam. To finish off I added some silver glitter enamel dots.

And there you have it for this month’s
MFT Release Replay! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Simply Snowflakes, Snowfall of Blessings, Snowfall Background (MFT)
Ink:
Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Lush Lagoon card stock, Silver Sparkle card stock, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Stitched Rounded Square Frames Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Peerless Watercolors, waterbrush (MFT); heat tool; silver glitter enamel dots

1newsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!