Friday, September 23, 2016

Boo–MFT Color Challenge #54

MFTCPC54_2016sep23


Hi, all, I'm back with this week's MFT Color Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s color combo: Orange Fizz, Boysenberry, Gumdrop Green, Smooth White. All of the details about the color challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_54

You can’t see the Smooth White card stock but that’s what I used for my base. On top of that is a Ranger Watercolor Paper panel with the challenge colors applied with Peerless Watercolors and a waterbrush for my spooky background. I added the tree from Spooky House Die-namics and Frightful Fence Die-namics, both cut from Black Licorice card stock and stamped the sentiment, from LJD Spooky Sweets with Black Licorice hybrid ink.

MFTCPC54_2016sep23b

I combined the pumpkin from Fall Friends and the cat’s head from BB Cool Cat by using a little creative masking and stamping with Black Licorice hybrid ink on X-Press It Blending Card. I colored with Copic markers, fussy cut it out, and popped it up on foam mounting tape. I love me some black cats!!!

And that’s it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!


1newsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Fall Friends, BB Cool Cat, LJD Spooky Sweets (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Smooth White card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Ranger Watercolor Paper, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Frightful Fence Die-namics, Spooky House Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, waterbrush (MFT); Copic markers

1newsignature

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!