Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Flashy Florals - MFT May Card Kit, Reveal Day 2

Print

Hi, everyone, I’m back today with Reveal Day 2 of Flashy Florals Card Kit, MFT’s May Card Kit. It will be available for purchase tonight May 17th at 10pm EDT. Check out all the details at the MFT Blog and see what the design team has done with the kit today.

cardkitoutbox_2016may17

Today is “out of the box” meaning I used some product NOT included in the kit to show you how to stretch the kit contents. I really didn’t use TOO many other products since this kit has so much in it! I started with a Smooth White card stock base, then cut Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics from another piece of Smooth White and popped it up on the card base with foam mounting tape after laying down some Ranger Watercolor paper on which I did a watercolor wash using Peerless Watercolors.

cardkitoutbox_2016may17b

I stamped my flowers using, top to bottom, Orange Zest ink, Periwinkle and Eggplant inks, and Ripe Raspberry and Pure Plum inks. All centers were stamped with Steel Gray dye ink and the leaves stamped with Jellybean Green and Steel Gray inks. The sentiment was cut three times from Steel Gray card stock with Thanks & Hello Die-namics, layered up, and adhered to the card front. I finished off with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

And that’s it for
Flashy Florals Card Kit, Day 2 Reveal. I’ll be back tonight for the release so I hope to see you back—thanks for stopping by today!


1springsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Flashy Florals Card Kit (MFT)
Ink:
Flashy Florals Card Kit, Steel Gray dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Flashy Florals Card Kit, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Flashy Florals Card Kit, Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT)



1springsignature

8 comments:

  1. There is nothing I love more than floral stamps... & I think pairing them with watercolors is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors and pretty floral stamp set in this awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a stunning creation Barbara - love how you used this wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty how the flowers frame the oval!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layers this kit will make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Great new stamp set and dies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!