Friday, April 29, 2016

LJD Make Yourself at Home–MFT May Release Countdown, Day Five

countdownday5_2016apr29

Hello and welcome to Day Five of MFT’s May Release Countdown! We have a fine line up for you this month and we’re kicking off the first day with LJD Make Yourself at Home Stamp Set, LJD Make Yourself at Home Die-namics, Pretty Posies Stamp Set, Pretty Posies Die-namics, Modern Mosaic Background, and Classic Window Die-namics.


NewReleaseCountdown_Day5
I went kind of CAS with my card today. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base and added a strip of new patterned paper called Gingham Galore Paper Pack down the left side.

countdownday5_2016apr29b

Then, on some X-Press It Blending Card, I stamped the images from LJD Make Yourself at Home with Black Licorice hybrid ink, colored them with Copic markers, stamped the sentiment, and popped it up on foam mounting tape. To finish off I added some clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

And that’s it for Day Five from me! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you back tomorrow for Day Four and more
MFT May Release Countdown goodies!


1springsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Make Yourself at Home (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Gingham Galore Paper Pack, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools:
foam mounting tape, clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); Copic markers


21 comments:

  1. Such a cozy card! This makes me want to walk in and have a seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love your coloring Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK how cute is this card! Loving the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! As a new member of the card-making community, I enjoy seeing CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. I have a friend that is battling cancer and this is a perfect greeting to let her know that I am thinking about her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thinking over here, so graceful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Can't wait for the release.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Can't wait for the release.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your layout, Barbara. Really nice coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cozy home- beautifully done1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous design. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous design. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card, know already I will need to get this set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!