Friday, March 11, 2016

Thinking of You–MFT Color Palette Challenge #41

MFTCPC41_2016mar11

Hi, all, I'm back with this week's MFT Color Challenge! Are you ready? Here's this week's color combo: Daffodio, Sour Apple, Gumdrop Green, and Biscotti. All of the details about the color challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_41
I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base then added a strip of Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack down the right side. On more Sweet Tooth card stock, I spread molding paste that I had tinted with Biscotti dye ink refill throught English Brick Wall Stencil and allowed it to dry before popping it up with foam mounting tape on the base.

MFTCPC41_2016mar11b

While it was drying, I created my tulip element, cut from X-Press It Blending Card with LJD Spring Tulips Die-namics, stamped with the coordinating image from LJD Spring Tulips and colored with Copic markers. I popped it up on foam, stamped part of a sentiment with Versmark on Black Licorice card stock cut with Tag Builder Blueprints 4 Die-namics, and popped that up as well, finishing off with some enamel dots.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1springsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Spring Tulips (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Versamark, Biscotti dye ink refill (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
LJD Spring Tulips Die-namics, Tag Builder Blueprints 4 Die-namics, English Brick Wall Stencil, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic (MFT); Copic markers, enamel dots, molding paste


1springsignature

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!