Thursday, January 14, 2016

Adore You–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge, #263

MFTWSC263_2016jan15

Hi, everyone, I’m back with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_263
This one stumped me a little bit but I think I pulled it off. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then on more Sweet Tooth card stock, I stamped Distress Patterns (I. CAN’T. HELP. MYSELF!) with Wild Cherry dye ink and Black Licorice dye ink, matted it with Silver Sparkle card stock and popped it up on foam mounting tape. Next I stamped a strip of Black Licorice card stock with a sentiment from LLD Friend Request and Versamark and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder. Then I stamped up more Sweet Tooth card stock with Mini Hearts Background and Wild Cherry dye ink, cut it with Blueprints 20 Die-namics, and popped it up.

MFTWSC263_2016jan15b

Next I cut “adore” from Love & Adore You Die-namics four times, adhered them all together and added it to the mini hearts strip. I cut the smallest Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics from Wild Cherry card stock, popped it up, and finished off with some silver glitter enamel dots and clear gems.

And there you have it—this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! We hope to see you playing along with us. Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

1winterssupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Distressed Patterns, LLD Friend Request, Mini Hearts Background (MFT)
Ink:
Wild Cherry dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Wild Cherry card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Silver Sparkle card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Love & Adore You Die-namics, Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder (MFT); heat tool, silver glitter enamel dots, clear gems

1wintersignature

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creativity! And so understand the obsession with a stamp! Ha! One day u will look back and say "oh yeah, that was my Distressed Patterns stage" 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bold splashes of red are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!