Sunday, November 15, 2015

Merry & Bright–SSSC #295

SSSC294_2015nov15

Hello, all, thanks for joining me for this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! We hope you’ll join us this week and play along!


SSSC295
I had this vision in my head and I’m not entirely sure it translated to paper, but this is what I ended up with ;-) I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base. Then, with more Sweet Tooth card stock, I cut with Homespun Stitch Lines Die-namics five times for the vertical element and layered it on some silver sparkle card stock then popped it up on the base with foam mounting tape. Next I created some patterned paper using Sweet Tooth card stock, Candy Stripes Background Builder, Delicata Gold pigment ink, Delicata Silver pigment ink, and Black Licorice dye ink and adhered it.

SSSC294_2015nov15b

The circle element was created by cutting more Sweet Tooth card stock with Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and stamping partial sentiments from Hand Lettered Holiday with Black Licorice dye ink and connecting them with Ampersand Die-namics cut from gold sparkle card stock, popping it up on foam. I layered the circle with silver sparkle card stock cut with Circle STAX Die-namics, popped it up on foam, and finished off with some gold glitter enamel dots and some clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!

1fallsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Hand Lettered Holiday, Candy Stripes Background Builder (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Delicata gold pigment ink, Delicata silver pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, silver sparkle card stock, gold sparkle card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Ampersand Die-namics, Circle STAX Die-namics, Homespun Stitch Lines Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); enamel dots

1fallsignature

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and elegant! I LOVE it! The way you used the sentiment "marry & bright" is so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Love all the different elements on this card. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!