Friday, November 13, 2015

Holly Jolly Holidays–MFT Color Challenge #33

MFTCPC#33_2015nov13

Hi, all, I'm back with this week's MFT Color Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s color combo: Cherry Crisp, Sweet Tooth, Factory Green, and Steel Gray. All of the details about the color challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_#33
I decided to make this card look like a gift—gives the term “gift card” a whole new meaning, doesn’t it? ;-) I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base. One more Sweet Tooth card stock, I stamped the recently released Bold Diagonal Stripes Background (you’re going to be seeing me use this a LOT—I love it!!) with Steel Gray ink and popped it up on foam mounting tape. Then I used a die from Blueprints 1 Die-namics to cut my strips of “ribbon” from Cherry Crisp card stock and adhered them. I created the bow using more Cherry Crisp card stock and Beautiful Bows Die-namics and set it aside.

MFTCPC#33_2015nov13b

I cut the tag using Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics and Sweet Tooth card stock, stamped the sentiment, from Gift Tag Greetings with Steel Gray dye ink and the holly sprig with Cherry Crisp dye ink and Factory Green dye ink. The grommet was cut with Blueprints 9 Die-namics, I added some black twine, and adhered the bow on tip of the twine to secure it.

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

1fallsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Gift Tag Greetings, Bold Diagonal Stripes Background (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray dye ink, Factory Green dye ink, Cherry Crisp dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Cherry Crisp card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Beautiful Bows Die-namics, Blueprints 1 Die-namics, Blueprints 9 Die-namics, Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); black twine

1fallsignature

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!