Thursday, February 12, 2015

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge–#215

MFTWSC215_2015feb11


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC215

My card started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, the edge of which I stamped with Black Licorice dye ink and the “string” image from LJD Whimsical Wishes. Then I stamped a piece of Grout Gray card stock with Damask Background and Berrylicious dye ink and cut an opening with Pinking Edge Circle STAX Die-namics. I popped it up on the base with a piece of Berrylicious card stock, stamped with another image from LJD Whimsical Wishes and Black Licorice dye ink, slipped under the opening. The sentiment was stamped on Black Licorice card stock with Sweet Tooth pigment ink and heat embossed with clear detail embossing powder before being popped up on foam, as well, I finished off with some enamel dots.

On the INSIDE, I stamped another sentiment from lJD Whimsical Wishes.

MFTWSC215_2015feb11in


And there you have it--it was a fun card to make! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Damask Background, LJD Whimsical Wishes (MFT)
Ink:
Berrylicious dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Grout Gray card stock, Berrylicious card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Pinking Edge Circle STAX Die-namics, Blueprints 2 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, clear detail embossing powder (MFT); enamel dots, heat tool


1CAS Signature2

2 comments:

  1. OK, Kirsty was using that background on Saturday, and I was thinking "why don't I have that one???" Pretty card, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a beautiful card! Love the partial stamping of the background and the gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!