Wednesday, January 07, 2015

You Have My Heart–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge, #210

MFTWSC210_2015jan7


Hi, everyone, welcome to this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. In case you missed the announcement last week, both the sketch challenge and the MFT Color Challenge have moved to a new MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog, hosted by none other than the fabulous Susan Opel! Susan has assembled an awesome team to lead us in the challenges.

MFT_SketchChallenge_Sq2_mod

Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team, along with the MFT Design Team, will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC210
Now, on to my card. I started with a Grout Gray card stock base. Next I stamped up some background paper on Sweet Tooth card stock using an image from Plaid Builder Background stamp set and Steel Gray dye ink, Cherry Crisp dye ink, and Ripe Raspberry dye ink. I matted it with silver glitter paper and popped it up on the base with foam mounting tape. Next, on another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock, I stenciled on some embossing paste using Staggered Hearts stencil, rounded the corners, tied around some silver cord, and adhered it to the card front. I cut some Black Licorice card stock with Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, stamped the sentiment with Sweet Tooth pigment ink and heat embossed with clear detail embossing powder before popping it up. Next I added a LJD All My Love Die-namics stamped with LJD All My Love in Cherry Crisp dye ink, popped that up as well, and finished off with some enamel dots.

On the inside, I added some layers cut from Black Licorice card stock and Sweet Tooth card stock with Blueprints 20 Die-namics Stamped with a sentiment from MSTN I Love You More in Cherry Crisp dye ink.

MFTWSC210_2015jan7in

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Plaid Builder Background, LJD All My Love, MSTN I Love You More, BB You have My Heart (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray dye ink, Cherry Crisp dye ink, Ripe Raspberry dye ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Grout Gray card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT); silver glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
LJD All My Love Die-namics, Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Staggered Hearts stencil, foam mounting tape, clear detail embossing powder (MFT); embossing paste, enamel dots, silver cord

1CAS Signature2

4 comments:

  1. adorable. love the sweet colors and the touch of silver and enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Anyone would be happy to receive this card for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You win the prize for the very first link up on the new blog, Barb! Thanks so much for your participation and awesome support. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!