Wednesday, May 28, 2014

You’re a Star–MFTWSC #178

MFTWSC178_2014may28


Hey, there! It’s Wednesday noon so it must be time for this week’s
MFTWSC! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC178

I had to think about this one for a while but once I decided on a star theme I ran with it. I started with a Steel Gray card stock base. I stamped the sentiment, from Bold Statements, with Sweet Tooth pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Then I stamped the entire front with Versamark and On the Diagonal Background, then I added a corrugated paper Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics element. Next I added a panel of Blu Raspberry card stock stamped with Steel Gray Hybrid ink and Grid Background and popped it up on foam. I cut the stars from silver glitter paper and Star STAX Die-namics, popped them up on foam, and finished off with some enamel dots.

Another sentiment from Bold Statements was stamped on the inside.


MFTWSC178_2014may28in


And that’s it from me today! Thanks SO much for stopping by!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps:
Bold Statements, Grid Background, On the Diagonal Background (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray Hybrid ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (MFT); Versamark
Paper:
Steel Gray card stock, Blu Raspberry card stock (MFT); corrugated paper, silver glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Star STAX Die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics (MFT); white embossing powder, heat tool, foam tape, enamel dots

1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!