Thursday, April 03, 2014

World’s Best Friend–MFTCPC #4

MFTCPC4_2014apr3


Hi, everyone, I’m back with this month’s MFT Color Palette Challenge! This month we’re playing working with Natural, Razzle Berry, Blu Raspberry, and Gumdrop Green. Obviously I had a senior moment and used Kraft card stock on my sample, LOL!



Print

BUT, I have a few new products being released this month to show you so maybe that will make up for my slip up ;-) I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then trimmed down another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock and partially inked and stamped the new On the Diagonal Background with Blu Raspberry ink. Folks, I’m telling you, you will be seeing me use this background A LOT! I love it!! Anyway, I inked it up a bit and stamped it by holding it and curling it a bit before touching down on my card stock.

Then I stamped a sentiment from the new Birdie Brown set: BB You’re Super in Steel Gray ink and created a bouquet of the new Free with $60 Gerbera Daisy Die-namics using Razzle Berry card stock and Kraft card stock (shhhhhh). The leaves were cut from Gumdrop Green card stock with Layered Leaves Die-namics. Everything was sponged a bit with Kraft ink, then assembled.

I used another sentiment from BB You’re Super on the inside, with Steel Gray ink and Razzle Berry ink.


MFTCPC4_2014apr3in

And that’s it! Hope to see you playing along this month—there is a prize to be won :) Be sure to check out the MFT Blog for details.


1CAS Supplies2








~Supplies~
Stamps: BB You’re Super, On the Diagonal Background (
MFT)
Ink:
Blu Raspberry ink, Steel Gray ink , Kraft ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Razzle Berry card stock, Kraft card stock, Gumball Green card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Layered Leaves Die-namics, Gerbera Daisy Die-namics (MFT); hot glue/gun, foam tape


1CAS Signature2

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I love Gerbera's, they are my favorite flower!!! Love this Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! great combo of those colors (even the kraft ;) ). those flowers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...