Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thank You, Gerbera Daisy Style–Catered Crop Recipe Swap

gogreen_2014apr15


Hi, there! Today’s card is for the latest Catered Crop Recipe Swap Challenge, which is to Think Green!!

My card starts with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, to which I added a Sweet Tooth card stock panel stamped with the new On the Diagonal Background and Grout Gray ink. Told you I’d be using this background a lot ;-)

I stamped the sentiment on the front with Steel Gray ink using an image from LJD Beautiful Baby. Then I added a couple of Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics cut from Sour Apple card stock and made then added some Gerbera Daisy Die-namics, which is this month’s Free With $60 set. I used Orange Fizz card stock with a Tangy Orange card stock center, Razzle Berry card stock with a Paver Red card stock center, and Lemon Drop card stock with a Safety Orange card stock center for my Gerbera daisies.

On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from BB You’re Super.


gogreen_2014apr15in


And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you over at the
Catered Crop challenge—and Think Green!

1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
On the Diagonal Background, LJD Beautiful Baby, BB You’re Super (MFT)
Ink:
Grout Gray ink, Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Tangy Orange card stock, Razzle Berry card stock, Paver Red card stock, Lemon Drop card stock, Safety Orange card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics, Gerbera Daisy Die-namics (MFT); foam tape

1CAS Signature2

2 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! I love the subtleness of the Grout Gray stripes on the background, and of course the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...