Wednesday, April 09, 2014

POW–MFTWSC #171

MFTWSC171_2014apr9

Hey, there! It’s Wednesday noon so it must be time for this week’s MFTWSC! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC171

I hadn’t used this adorable Birdie Brown You’re Super image from last night’s release so I got her out for this card. She is SOOOOOOOO CUTE! Love that cape and her hair. I want that hair.

I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base and, for the vertical element, stenciled some modeling paste on Nightshift Blue card stock using Starry Night Stencil. I cut a square of Steel Gray card stock and then cut a hole using Circle STAX Die-namics and added a little city scape behind it with some silver glitter paper cut with Skyline Border Die-namics, popped up on foam. Then I cut out that cutie from X-Press It Blending Card using BB You’re Super Die-namics, stamped the image from BB You’re Super with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers. I popped her up on foam, too. The sentiment splash was cut from Sweet Tooth card stock, stamped with Black Licorice ink and Red Hot ink and also popped up on foam. Is it OK to say I love this card?

Another sentiment from the set was stamped on the inside.


MFTWSC171_2014apr9in

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!


1CAS Supplies2






~Supplies~
Stamps: BB You’re Super (
MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Red Hot ink (MFT); Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Nightshift Blue card stock, Steel Gray card stock, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT); silver glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
BB You’re Super Die-namics, Circle STAX Die-namics, Skyline Border Die-namics, Starry Night Stencil (MFT); foam tape, Copic markers, modeling paste

1CAS Signature2

4 comments:

  1. This is so SWEET, love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Said it before... say it again... NO CLUE why you think I should have shown everyone how to color with Copics last week! LOL This is awesome, and you rocked the sketch! I vote for you to join the Copic design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's definitely SOOOO cute! Her hair looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...