Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nothing but Blue Skies–MFTWSC #172

MFTWSC172_2014apr16

Hey, there! It’s Wednesday noon so it must be time for this week’s MFTWSC! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC172

I’m just in love with the weather-themed products from MFT’s April release—well, I’m in love with the entire release, actually, but especially the scene-building weather products. What fun they are! My card started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base. Then I stamped some LJD Spring Backgrounds flowers on more Sweet Tooth card stock with Berrylicious ink and filled in the centers with a Copic marker. I matted that with Black Licorice card stock and adhered it to the base. Then I spread some modeling paste on a piece of Berrylicious card stock using Cloudy Day Stencil and popped up a strip of it on foam after first adhering a Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics cut from Black Licorice card stock. The sentiment, from Blue Skies Ahead, was stamped with Black Licorice ink on a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Pierced Oval STAX Die-namics and also popped up on foam. The finishing touch was a trio of enamel dots.

Another sentiment from Blue Skies Ahead was stamped on the inside.


MFTWSC172_2014apr16in


And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!


1CAS Supplies2






~Supplies~
Stamps:
Blue Skies Ahead, LJD Spring Backgrounds (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Berrylicious ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Berrylicious card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Pierced Oval STAX Die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Cloudy Day Stencil (MFT); modeling paste, enamel dots, foam tape

1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

  1. Barbara, I'm SO EXCITED that you have a fresh look and SO SORRY that I have been soooo unreliable!!!! If you EVER need ANYTHING, PLEASE don't hesitate to email me or contact me on Facebook. Your blog looks LOVELY, you did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...