Thursday, April 10, 2014

MFT April Release Rewind

releaserewind1_2014apr10


Hi, everyone! It’s time for this month’s Release Rewind! I love this feature since it gives the designers a great opportunity to use some products we might not have gotten around to using during the release. This almost always happens for me so I’m really excited about this chance to be creative with the amazing new MFT products that are available right HERE, right NOW in the MFT Boutique. To get all the details, be sure to stop by the MFT Blog.


Print
OMGoodness, but I’ve had so much fun with this release! I hadn’t used all the pieces of Oh Baby Die-namics so I came up with this simple card using it and LJD Beautiful Baby.

First I stamped up some gingham paper using LJD Textile Backgrounds with Bubblegum ink on Sweet Tooth card stock and adhered a strip to a Sweet Tooth card stock base. On another Sweet Tooth card stock panel I stamped the sentiment from LJD Beautiful Baby and adhered the “baby” die cut from Oh Baby Die-namics. I thought it needed something else and this sweet tiny gingham ribbon in black and white was just the ticket.

On the inside there’s another sentiment from LJD Beautiful Baby. Love that font.


releaserewind1_2014apr10in
*****

My second card features PI I Pick You.

releaserewind2_2014apr10

I started with a Kraft card stock base. On a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock I stamped the new On the Diagonal Background with Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Love the subtle look that is not TOO subtle. I matted that with Black Licorice card stock and popped it up on the base. My PI I Pick You was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers, then cut out with Designer Labels 2 STAX Die-namics. I cut some Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics from the same Bubblegum gingham I used in the top card, along with some paper stamped with Typewriter Text Background and one from Black Licorice card stock. I adhered them and popped up my little PI on foam. The sentiment was stamped on another flag cut from Sweet Tooth card stock and stamped with Black Licorice ink. I finished off with some enamel dots.

Another sentiment from PI I Pick You was stamped on the inside.


releaserewind2_2014apr10in


And that’s it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!



1CAS Supplies2

releaserewind1_2014apr10




releaserewind2_2014apr10





~Supplies~
Baby Card:
Stamps:
LJD Beautiful Baby, LJD Textile Backgrounds (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Bubblegum ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Bubblegum card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Oh Baby Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, ribbon


Pure Innocence Card:
Stamps:
PI I Pick You, On the Diagonal Background, LJD Textile Backgrounds, Typewriter Text Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Bubblegum ink (MFT); Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Designer Labels 2 STAX Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, Copic markers, enamel dots, clear embossing powder, heat tool


1CAS Signature2

7 comments:

  1. Sweet baby card. Just adorable. Darling PI, great coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bar, both of these are fab! I need to use my background builders more, they look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are darling. I love the baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad I ordered that diagonal background! These cards are darling, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet cards! Love that diagonal background! That's a keeper! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...