Saturday, February 15, 2014

Congratulations–C4C #223

C4C223_2014feb15

Hi, everyone, it’s Crazy 4 Challenges time! Today is sketch day and Kristine has a great sketch for us.


C4C223

As you can see, I flipped it for my card. For the (in my case) upper right corner element, I stenciled on some embossing paste using MPD Graduated Hearts Stencil, dried it with my heat tool, and then sponged on some Geranium Red Archival ink. Using my Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, I cut a flag from some Sheet Music Background paper I had in my stash—it was stamped with Black Licorice ink on Sweet Tooth card stock. Then I added a Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics layer cut from Kraft card stock, trimmed down a bit, and topped with the larger Boy Meets Girl Die-namics cut from Black Licorice card stock. I added a heart in the right upper corner, cut with Staggered Heart Border Die-namics from Wild Cherry card stock and popped up on foam. The sentiment, from Essential Sentiments, was stamped with Sweet Tooth pigment ink on Wild Cherry card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. To finish it off, I added some sweet enamel dots. I’m kinda addicted to them ;-)

On the inside is a sentiment from More Essential Sentiments stamped with Black Licorice ink.


C4C223_2014feb15in

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C223.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



1CAS Supplies2






~Supplies~
Stamps:
Sheet Music Background, Essential Sentiments, More Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (MFT); Geranium Red (Archival)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Wild Cherry card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics,
Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Staggered Heart Border Die-namics, Boy Meets Girl Die-namics, MPD Graduated Hearts Stencil (MFT); embossing paste, foam tape, enamel dots, white embossing powder, heat tool

1CAS Signature2

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!