Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rainbows Follow Bad Weather–MFTWSC #132

MFTWSC132_2013jul10

Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC132

I went all white with splashes of color today. Following the sketch pretty closely, I used the new Die-namics Modern Morocco die cut at the bottom of the card. For more interest, I added a panel of white corrugated paper and a Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium border. I tied around some black twine and added a Black Licorice button as an accent. My focal point was done with one of my favorite sets, Abstract Art in Red Hot Ink, Orange Fizz ink, Lemon Drop ink, Sour Apple ink, Blu Raspberry ink, and Grapesicle ink. I seem to be in a rainbow mood lately :)

I popped that up behind the Die-namics LLD Insert It – Instaframe die cut and stamped the sentiment, from LJD Cheerful Blessings with Black Licorice ink.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from that wonderful set:

MFTWSC132_2013jul10in


And that’s it for me today! Thanks SO much for stopping by!






~Supplies~
Stamps:
Abstract Art, LJD Cheerful Blessings (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Red Hot ink, Orange Fizz ink, Lemon Drop ink, Sour Apple ink, Blu Raspberry ink, Grapesicle ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Modern Morocco, Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium, Die-namics LLD Insert It – Instaframe, Black Licorice button (MFT);


brownwendysignature

6 comments:

  1. Love this, Barbara! The colors in the frame are stunning against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!!! Love all the white along with the streaks of color! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours are stunning with all the white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa baby! I'm suddenly loving that dienamics cut gracing the lower portion of this beauty! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love the dimensions with each having their own design. Love the color swatches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!