Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Hello–MFTWSC #123

MFTWSC123_2013may8


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC123

I really love this sketch—I will be revisiting it again, I’m sure! I used a Kraft card stock base with a Nightshift Blue layer, then following the sketch, I used patterned paper for the base elements. On a Whip Cream card stock panel, I adhered a Die-namics Happy Hellos cut from red patterned paper. The striped paper was cut with my Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX and then I added a couple of stars, cut with Die-namics Star STAX, each topped with a Berrylicious button tied with hemp cord.

For the inside, I stamped a sentiment from My Favorite Sentiments:

MFTWSC123_2013may8in

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!






~Supplies~
Stamps:
My Favorite Sentiments (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Nightshift Blue card stock, Whip Cream card stock (MFT); Trendsetter (Fancypants Designs)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Wild Cherry ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Happy Hellos, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX, Die-namics Star STAX, Berrylicious button, hemp cord (MFT); sewing machine, foam tape


brownwendysignature

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the colours and clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty,Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a very beautiful card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, your card is gorgeous. Love the stars with the red, white and blue theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!