Monday, March 18, 2013

Tea Time

teapartycardandtag_2013mar18

Today I have a pretty little set that’s sure to brighten up your Monday. It’s a card and a gift tag using à la modes You’re My Cup Of Tea and DC Always Time For Tea.

I stamped the image, did some paper piecing and coloring with Copic markers, then dressed the card up with patterned paper, seam binding, a
Whip Cream button, and some bling. I’m using Whip Cream card stock from the MFT Boutique for the card base.

Here’s a closer look at the card details:

teapartycardandtag_2013mar18card


The tag follows the same style. I started with a Die-namics Tag You’re It Die & Stamp Set for the tag base, added some layers and then a medallion made with my Die-namics 1/4” Rosette die. Then I added the sentiment stamped on a flag from Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon and a teapot and cup from DC Always Time For Tea. I finished it off with more seam binding, another twine-tied button, and a few gems. here’s a close up of the tag:

teapartycardandtag_2013mar18tag


And that’s that for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
à la modes You’re My Cup Of Tea, DC Always Time For Tea (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock (MFT); Perfect Plum (SU!); Plumeria (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics 1/4” Rosette, Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon, Die-namics Tag You’re It Die & Stamp Set, Die-namics Circle STAX, Whip Cream button (MFT); baker’s twine, hot glue/gun, seam binding

brownwendysignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!