Saturday, September 01, 2012

Eek! - Crazy 4 Challenges #152

C4C152_2012sep1

Happy Saturday, everyone! It’s Crazy 4 Challenges time and this week Andrea is challenging us to use Halloween colors: green, purple, and orange. Love Halloween colors!

I let my paper do most of the work on this card—the paper is from an old DCWV mat stack that I found in my stash and that worked perfectly for a frightfully cute CAS card. This card really was super easy. Using an
MFT Sour Apple card stock base, I added a layer of Black licorice card stock and then my patterned paper. I tied around some ribbon with all the colors and then added the letters, made with my Die-namics By the Letters dies. The exclamation point is the letter “I” upside down, and the letters are popped up on foam dots.

Here’s the inside with a sentiment and image from
Trick or Treat With Who’s That Girl. They were stamped on Whip Cream card stock and the pumpkin was colored with Copic markers.

C4C152_2012sep1in


Here is the
Die-namics die I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

And that's all for me for me! Be sure to checkout what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C152.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Trick or Treat With Who’s That Girl (MFT)
Paper:
Black Licorice card stock, Whip Cream card stock, Sour Apple card stock (MFT); Midnight Spell (DCWV)
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black 
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics By the Letters (MFT); ribbon, foam tape, Copic markers

 

brownwendysignature

5 comments:

  1. EEK! It is fabulous! I just love this look and design, Bar! I really need to get the lowercase alphabet. I have the uppers and the numbers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific CAS cards! love how you finished the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how fun is this. LOVE that fun ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek.....I covet that ribbon

    What a fabulous H. card....perfectly dramatic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!