Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Birthday To You - MFTWSC #87

MFTWSC87_2012aug29

 

Are you ready for another MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC87


I’m using Die-namics Circus Spectacular Die & Stamp Set for my card, and obviously, I switched things up a little. I cut my Die-namics Open Zig Zag Border from Tangy Orange card stock and stamped the elephant on Whip Cream card stock. The sentiment was also stamped on Whip Cream card stock cut out with a Die-namics Sentiment Strip. I cut the star from corrugated paper using my Die-namics Star STAX, tied on some Buttercream baker’s twine and a Tangy Orange button.

Here is the inside with a couple more images from the set:

MFTWSC87_2012aug29in

Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_FourPointFrame_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

Pin It

 

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Die-namics Circus Spectacular Die & Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Tangy Orange card stock (MFT); corrugated paper; Six x Six - Blink Of An Eye (MME)
Ink: Kraft (SU!);
Memento Rich Cocoa 
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Circus Spectacular Die & Stamp Set, Die-namics Sentiment Strips, Die-namics Star STAX, Die-namics Open Zig Zag Border, Buttercream baker’s twine, Tangy Orange button (MFT); sewing machine, foam tape 

 

brownwendysignature

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the colors you used and the way you turned the sketch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this card! Just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors used in this card and how you turned the sketch 90°. The star embellishment with the star paper is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!